**No Showings between Dec 19th,2020 & Jan 1, 2021**
Sophisticated & elegant stone-front Center Hall Colonial, resting on .75 of an acre in the Glenwood School area. The gourmet eat-in kitchen features a skylit breakfast area, large center island, granite counters, new wall ovens, and opens to a formal dining room w/ Butler’s pantry, handsome screened porch, office area, mudroom, garage, a large family room w/one of 3 fireplaces, and all new deck, which leads to a park-like yard w/room for a pool.
Approx. 5,000 square feet, this 5-6 bedroom home has 4.1 baths, a stunning Main Bedroom w/sitting room, beautiful bathroom, 2 walk-in closets & balcony. Freshly painted, repaved circular drive, all new landscaping & outdoor lighting and new exterior siding. The first floor office can easily be converted into a guest suite to provide multi-generational living which combines fabulous entertaining space all year round. Call or text Karen Bigos 201-417-1600 for details or appts. Explore the website for Virtual Tour, floor plans and videos! Showings on Saturday & Sunday from 11am to 6pm and Monday-Friday from 3pm to 6 pm.
• Built in 1949, expanded and tastefully renovated 2004 to 2020
• Brand new Hardie plank exterior siding, new deck, new landscaping, new exterior lighting, new video security cameras, new circular driveway blacktop - all in 2020.
• Freshly painted inside and outside 2020
• Five bedrooms, office and laundry on 2nd floor – luxurious Main Bedroom suite w/fireplace, balcony, double closets and deluxe bathroom w/steam shower, jetted tub, double sinks and private WC with toilet/bidet
• Gourmet eat-in kitchen is the heart of the home w/skylit breakfast area, room for everyone and offers easy flow to all rooms, deck, porch, patios, yard, mud room, butler’s pantry, and 2 car garage.
• Two laundry rooms, 2 dishwashers, 3 fireplaces, gym in basement & tons of extra parking near basketball hoop!
• Over 100 recessed LED lights throughout, Pella windows, handsome moldings, gleaming hardwood floors throughout
• Thirteen French doors, handsome crown moldings, pocket doors in dining room,
• Three zone central air conditioning and forced air gas heat – 2 water heaters
• Only .7 of a mile to NY Midtown Direct train, restaurant & shopping on Chatham Road
• Close to swimming and tennis clubs, The Mall at Short Hills, Newark Airport & major highways
• Children attend top-rated Millburn Township Public Schools & Glenwood Elementary School