REALTY GROUP WILL GUIDE YOU TO PREPARE
YOUR HOUSE FOR SALE AND GET YOU THE MOST
When you call
Towne Realty Group, LLC for a consultation
this is what you can expect from us:
- TRG will set
up two appointments with you. First to
see your house, take notes, learn
why/where/when you are planning to move
and make suggestions on staging and
preparation for sale.
- TRG will
enter you into our email database and
begin sending you information on
listings that are of interest to buy or
homes that might be competition for
- If you are
moving out of the area, TRG will
introduce you to a top agent in that
- TRG will help you assess whether you can
buy without selling and we recommend
Mortgage Lenders who can run your credit
and put your buying power in writing.
- TRG will prepare a thorough market
analysis and sales strategy and come
back to your house for a second visit to
present the report. (This is
confidential material and we request
that it not be shown to other agents or
reproduced and shared in any other way
than as review for your private use.)
- TRG will explain the process of selling
a home. How the system works, how the
agents operate, the timing, the legal
ramifications (TRG can recommend
attorneys to advise you) the strategy of
optimal pricing, the marketing, the
costs to you, the requirements of you,
the home owner, by the township and the
state of NJ, to meet all regulations.
- TRG will prepare a complete marketing
plan with a two-month calendar of
- TRG will write a checklist of all that
you need to do to prepare the house for
- TRG can give you the names of
contractors and workmen who can assist
in the preparation phase.
- TRG can recommend professional
designers/decorators who can assist with
staging and we often do this ourselves
for clients who are on a tighter budget.
- TRG will give you the top
that crop up on home inspections so you
can correct any red-flag items.
- TRG can give you the names of
inspectors to conduct a pre-sale
inspection so we do not have any
surprises after you sell.
- TRG will review all home improvements,
insurance claims, disclosure items and
make you aware of many environmental
hazards that can interfere with a smooth
- TRG will go over all items that you wish
to include or exclude from the sale.
- TRG explains all of the paperwork that
is required to proceed with an exclusive
and/or multiple listing. We sign all the
forms and the disclosures.
- TRG will bring in a pricing committee to
help give you an idea of what some of
the top agents would recommend as the
right range of value, in addition to our
- TRG provides different commission
options depending on the service and
- TRG gives you samples of our previous
ads, postcards, e-flyers, brochures, fax
notices, invitations, slide shows,
web-postings, email blasts, interactive
floor plans,virtual tours and let you
choose which pieces are most appealing
for promoting your property.
- If you cannot be home to meet vendors
TRG will supervise window washing,
carpet cleaning, painting and other jobs
that require access to the house.
- TRG will contact the local building
department to determine if you have any
open permits and we will provide that
list to you, so you can get any open
- Once hired, TRG immediately schedule the
drawing of floor plans and the
- TRG sends you copies of all photos to
choose which ones you prefer for all
- TRG sends you copies of preliminary
floor plans so you can make corrections
and we have those changes implemented.
- TRG writes sample ads and postcards and
let you revise as you wish.
- TRG orders a tasteful for sale sign to
go on the front lawn if you have no
- TRG makes copies of the key for us, and
our assistant and we return your
original key (if requested).
- TRG learns the alarm code or garage code
for access and we keep that
- TRG gets the names and numbers of your
housekeepers, babysitters or caretakers
to make sure they know who we are if we
come in when you are not home.
- TRG gets your office numbers, fax
numbers, email addresses, vacation home
numbers and find out the best way to
communicate with you at all times.
- TRG plans all ads, webpostings,
postcards and printed materials and give
you final approval.
- TRG plans the date to enter Multiple
Listing and the date for the Broker Open
House and the Public Open house(s).
- TRG will
enter complete MLS with 25 high
quality photos that also go onto various
- TRG inputs into the computer a
three-hour open house and TRG attends
the opening to greet the agents- we
often stay later to accommodate agents
who missed the regularly scheduled time.
- TRG emails
all local agents to remind them
about the open house and how to arrange
- TRG posts your house on twitter,
facebook, LinkedIN, foursquare and
Google+ to THOUSANDS of followers,
friends, connections, and circles for
maximum exposure on social media.
- TRG puts up balloons, a blue Realtor
flag or open house arrow to let agents
know which house it is.
- TRG Lets you know how many agents
attended, what the feedback was and if
we need to run a 2nd open house quickly.
(Was the weather bad, were there too
many other open houses that day? etc.)
- TRG cleans up after open house and be
available for all showings.
- TRG will call all agents for feedback on
showings and call or email you daily
with the information.
- TRG will read the lockbox when
- TRG sends you updates of all other
listings, price changes, pending sales
or closed sales as they relate to your
- TRG continually talks your house up in
town, in our office and to other agents.
- TRG will see all the competing
properties so we can describe what you
are up against and let you know the
realtor scuttlebutt on those homes too.
- TRG sends you copies of all ads as they
appear so you know that they exist.
- TRG assists in the bidding process with
a clear first round and second round